I'm one of those people that buy things online, NEVER checking the actual dimensions. So when this 'lil Planter Frame came in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised at how small it was ('cause you know I love the tiny things!) I grabbed some littles and planted it up in just a few minutes!
And for those of you who freak out about drainage holes...don't you worry! It's got one!
What You'll Need:
- This cute 'lil Planter Frame
- Cactus Soil
- Some of your favorite succulents!
- Some clippers or scissors
Some Additional Tips:
- The moss isn't necessary but it helps hold the succulents in place in the frame! Use a moss that doesn't have dyes added or else the dye will run when you water!
- I water mine with the frame lying down, leave it for a few minutes and then prop it up so any excess water can drain.
- Place in a spot that gets bright indirect light and enjoy!