A cute little sand arrangement to put on your desk or window sill!
I made mine tiny (offfff course!) but the same method can be used with bigger plants & glassware!
- A large glass
- A smaller glass that fits inside the larger one & has some room to add the sand!
- An index card or cardstock
- Succulents, Cacti and/or Green Plants
- Optional Moss
- I got my glasses at the Dollar storeeeee! #afforable
- When adding the sand, leave some room between the index card and bottom so that the sand can fall naturally. If the card is inserted into the sand & then pulled out it will move the sand!
- Use a paintbrush to brush away any pieces of sand that might have gotten into the plants.
- Water with a small syringe to keep all the sand in place and to help avoid overwatering! This one works!