This cute 'lil Succulent "Pot in a Pot" Arrangement comes together really easily!
What You'll Need:
- A larger pot
- A smaller pot that fit inside of the smaller pot
- Gravel (I like to use 2 colors to create a "horizon" line)
- Optional Paint (I used Martha Steward Indoor/Outdoor Acrylic)
- I painted the heart at the end (last minute inspiration hit!) but you'd probably want to paint the heart first, let it dry and THEN create the arrangement! =P
- It's beautiful to use sedum (that's what I used!) or something like String of Pearls to give the effect that the plant is trailing down the pot!
- You can just about any color gravel you'd like but I've found that something dark and then light give a great contrast!
Here's an example of a teeny tiny one I did not too long ago!