This cute centerpiece comes together in minutes and adds a 'lil V-day color to your table or desk!
- A large glass
- A smaller glass that fits inside the larger one & has some room to add the candy!
- Candy Hearts (or really any small candy!)
- Succulent to plant in the smaller glass
- Optional - Moss!
- Succulents & cactus soil don't taste super great together. Set some aside in a clean area for eating! =P
- You can use just about any candy for this if it will fit in between the 2 glasses!
- Watering is tricky! I typically create the centerpiece, enjoy it, and then replant the succulent after the Holiday!
- I got both glasses & the candy at the Dollar Store!