The "Pot in a Pot" Succulent Arrangements are so fun to make! And for this one, I put a 'lil "ocean" spin on it!
What You'll need
- Pot (Preferably with a drainage hole)
- Cactus Soil
- Sand - whatever colors you'd like!
- Sea Glass, Colors Rocks or Crystals
- Succulents! - I used some pretty sedum and looked specifically for varieties that reminded me of the ocean!
- You can use whatever color sand you'd like, but the darker colors help the shell stand out!
- As with any creative project, give yourself a few trial runs! I had to do mine three times to get it just right!
- I use a watering can that has a narrow spout so that I thoroughly water it without disturbing the sand too much!