These lil’ Succulent filled Ornaments are so cute and come together in minutes!
- Plastic or Glass Ornament (we found ours at our local craft store, they sometimes even have them at the Dollar stores!)
- Glue - any quick dry glue
- Sand - Found at any local craft store (and you can choose any color you’d like, although we like neutrals so the Succulents stand out!)
- Large, Small and “Tall” Succulents - you really only need one of each per ornament!
- Ribbons, Bows and Crystal for a little added charm
- Optional Pine Needles or Holly (we got ours at Trader Joes!)
Remove the top of your ornament (if it’s not already glued tight) and add a bit of glue to keep it in place.
Add sand - a few spoonfuls is just enough!
We didn't glue down our succulents so that we can easily remove and replant them after the holidays but you can if you'd like!
Begin arranging your succulents, starting with the taller ones in the back
Place smaller Succulents and Crystals
Add a bit of glue to the back of your bow, hold in the desired place for a minute or so and you’re done!